VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) counseling is a crucial process where qualified candidates select their preferred B.Tech programs and campuses offered by VIT University. Typically conducted in multiple phases, it involves document verification, seat allocation, and program selection based on candidates' ranks. During counseling, candidates have the opportunity to secure their seats and must pay the requisite fees. Counseling schedules and procedures are announced on the official VITEEE website, and candidates are advised to attend as per their allotted slots. It's an essential step for successful admission into VIT University's various engineering programs.
|10th to 12th June 2023
|13th to 15th June 2023
|Payment of seat confirmation amount
|13th to 16th June 2023
|Seat allotment (first round)
|17th June 2023
|Reporting to the allotted campus
|20th to 22nd June 2023
|Seat allotment (second round)
|23rd June 2023
|Reporting to the allotted campus
|27th to 29th June 2023
Visit the Official VITEEE Website: Go to the official website of VIT University or the dedicated website for VITEEE.
Check Notifications: Look for any notifications or updates related to VITEEE 2023 counseling. These announcements will provide information on counseling dates, registration, and procedures.
Download the Admission Brochure: Download the official admission brochure for VITEEE 2023 when it becomes available. The brochure typically contains detailed information about the counseling process, including step-by-step instructions, document requirements, and important dates.
Contact VIT University: If you have specific questions or need clarification on any aspect of the counseling procedure, you can contact VIT University's admission authorities or counseling helpline for assistance.
Prepare Required Documents: Review the list of documents required for counseling, as mentioned in the admission brochure. Ensure that you have all the necessary documents in order.
Register and Participate: Follow the instructions provided in the admission brochure to register for counseling and participate in the counseling sessions as per the scheduled dates and times.
Complete the Admission Process: Once you receive a seat allocation, follow the prescribed steps to confirm your admission, including fee payment and document submission.
The following are the files that applicants need to carry for the counselling:
VITEEE Admit Card: The admit card you received for the VITEEE 2023 examination.
VITEEE Result/Rank Card: The scorecard or rank card indicating your performance in the VITEEE exam.
Class 10 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate: Original and photocopies of your Class 10 (SSC/ICSE/CBSE) mark sheet and pass certificate.
Class 12 Mark Sheet: Original and photocopies of your Class 12 (or equivalent) mark sheet. If you have appeared for the exam, provide provisional certificates.
Category Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), provide the relevant category certificate as per the format specified by VIT University.
Nativity Certificate (if applicable): If you are applying under the nativity category, provide the required nativity certificate.
Demand Draft or Online Payment Receipt: Proof of payment of the counseling fee and initial tuition fee (if applicable). The mode of payment and amount will be specified in the counseling notification.
Photo ID Proof: A government-issued photo ID (e.g., Aadhar card, passport, driving license) for identity verification.
Passport-sized Photographs: Carry several recent passport-sized photographs for various purposes, including application forms and ID verification.
Transfer Certificate: Transfer certificate or school leaving certificate from the institution last attended (if applicable).
Migration Certificate: Migration certificate from the board/university last attended (if applicable).
Affidavit of Gap (if applicable): If there is a gap in your education, you may be required to submit an affidavit explaining the reasons for the gap.
Anti-Ragging Affidavit: Some institutions may require students and parents to sign an anti-ragging affidavit.
|50% of the total fees within 15 days of reporting to the campus and the remaining 50% of the total fees within 30 days of reporting to the campus
|25% of the total fees within 15 days of reporting to the campus and the remaining 75% of the total fees within 30 days of reporting to the campus
|35% of the total fees within 15 days of reporting to the campus and the remaining 65% of the total fees within 30 days of reporting to the campus
|Based on the merit of the candidates and the availability of seats
|15% of the total seats are reserved for SC/ST/PwD candidates
|27% of the total seats are reserved for OBC-NCL candidates
Visit the Official BITSAT Website: Go to the official BITSAT website, which is usually the official BITS Pilani admission portal.
Log In: Use your BITSAT application number and password to log in to the candidate portal. This is the same login information you used during the BITSAT registration and slot booking process.
Check Seat Allotment Result: After logging in, you should find a link or section dedicated to seat allotment results. Click on that link to access your seat allotment details.
View Allotment Status: You will be able to view your seat allotment status, including the institute (BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad), branch (course), and other relevant details.
Accept or Confirm the Seat: If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, you will typically have the option to accept or confirm it. Follow the instructions provided to complete this step.
Payment of Fees: After confirming the seat, you will usually need to pay the required admission fees within the specified deadline. Make sure to follow the payment instructions carefully.
Reporting to the Allotted Campus: Once you have accepted the seat and paid the admission fees, you will need to report to the allotted BITS campus on the specified reporting date to complete the admission process, including document verification.
Document Verification: During the reporting process, you will be required to submit all necessary documents for verification. Ensure that you have all the required documents in both original and photocopy forms.